Thursday, July 19, 2012

Spiderman

I watched Spiderman on Tuesday and just seeing him move and swing through the city inspired me to draw.

My first sketch I did while out at the Zoo


Second sketch done on my iPad


After a few scribbles I felt like doing a simple fun animation.




I really want to do more with Spiderman. I also just watched the latest Batman so maybe I'll do something with him.

Oh as for my last post on what happened with my oil painting, there was a lot of swearing and cursing as things stopped working out but I did complete the painting. I'll update that soon. Even though the painting is hanging on the wall I might touch up a few areas before it's finished finished.

2 comments:

Gillian Comerford said...

Nice Spidey stuff :)

mrmerks said...

thanks! oh and I love your stuff as well